Friday, February 06, 2009

what was this?

something rather strange happened to me a couple of days back. i reached office to discover that i had forgotten something very important back home. something i could'nt do without till the evening. so i went back home. feeling mighty stupid. cursing myself for increasing my carbon footprint. anyway as i entered home, a strange feeling enveloped me. i felt like an intruder. it was like i had walked into lovers caught in a 'compromising position' as they say :). or into someone sleeping, and had woken that person despite trying to be as quiet as possible. my footsteps actually got lighter and i became conscious of my breathing. i got out as quickly as possible, apologised and promised i would not show up till evening. when i came back in the evening, i had been forgiven, for i got my normal welcome.

1 comment:

rama srinivasan said...

i know exactly what u mean! even though I am always in the wrong place at the wrong time